[PREORDER] Profitec Drive
DUAL BOILER WITH FLOW PROFIL VALVE AND ROTARY PUMP
The DRIVE offers you maximum performance and convenience:
To get your machine up and running faster, you can activate the Fast Heat-Up mode. Regardless of this, you have the option to program automatic switch-on and switch-off times.
The built-in Flow Control valve allows you to regulate the water flow to the brew group and also to change it during brewing (Flow Control). Various settings are available for in active and passive pre-infusion modes to achieve the best possible extraction result.
The integrated PID control allows individual temperature settings for both boilers. The discreet OLED display not only shows you the espresso’s flow time to the second, but also provides you with a wealth of information. In addition, you have the option of making a variety of settings.
Depending on your needs, you can choose between water tank and fixed water connection modes and switch the steam boiler on or off as needed.
- Dual boiler (single boiler option)
- Profitec brew group with stainless steel mushroom
- Built-in flow profile valve with eye-catching pressure gauge
- Fast Heat-UP mode
- Programmable ECO-Mode
- Programmable on and off times
- Active & passive preinfusion mode
- PID control for individual temperature adjustment of both boilers
- OLED Display
- Display indicates the brewing time in seconds
- Programmable ECO mode
- Reminder function for brew group cleaning
- Reminder function for filter change
- Rotary pump
- Joystick valves
- Large boiler and pump pressure gauges in classic black
- 0.75 l stainless steel coffee boiler
- Boiler insulation
- 2.0 l stainless steel steam and hot water boiler
- Steam boiler can be switched on or off individually
- Switchable from water tank to fixed water connection
- 2.8 l water tank with built-in adapter and fixedwater connector
- Automatic shut-off when machine reaches low water volume
- Large drip tray with a 1.0 l capacity
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 340 x 590 x 420 mm without portafilter