The Pro 300 is a dual boiler, semi-automatic espresso machine with a ring brew group. Depending on your needs, the PRO 300 may be used as a single boiler. The advantage as a single boiler is the short 5 minute heat-up time for making
The stainless steel, steam and hot water boiler may be switched on or off at any time. The desired brew temperature can be regulated via the PID display. The display shows the espresso brewing time in seconds, as well.
RO M54 HIGH PERFORMING GRINDER WITH A COMPACT MINIMALIST DESIGN
The Pro M54 is a powerful on-demand grinder with stainless steel burrs (ø 54 mm) and manual grinding function. Eight grams of fresh coffee can be grinded into your portafilter in just ten seconds.
Due to its minimalist and compact design, the Pro M54, fits perfectly in today’s small and modern kitchen.
- 54 mm stainless steel burrs
- Easy to dial-in grinder, with small steps
- Grinder corpus made of aluminium
- Compact size design that any kitchen can accommodate
- Housing made of high quality stainless steel
- Removable spout that allows for easy cleaning
- 250 g bean hopper
- Catching tray for the grounds
- Motor performance: 235 W
- RPM: 1400 U/min
EU: 230 V/50 Hz
UK: 230 V/50 Hz
AU: 230 V/50 Hz
NZ: 230 V/50 Hz
US: 120 V/60 Hz
JP: 100 V/60 Hz
- Grinding time: T-On: 10 sec / T-Off: 80 sec
- Weight 5.1 kg
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 115 x 175 x 355 mm